20071019

I remember the very first day of being at Stappegooreweg. All the "pips" had just moved in and were partying outside the dormitories, on the wooden branches, the only place where we can gather in such a big amount without anxiety of breaking some public good.
The group, switching from one topic to another, finally had bowed to talk about one's relationship status. Among them there was this guy, sitting very steadily, leading not dumb conversation above a glass of traditional national alcohol of some country. He, describing his pact with his presentex girlfriend, stuck in my mind as an epitome of one night relations without obligations. It wasn't very surprising to hear that he has a girlfriend in his home city, with which he's most of the time there, but when he's away he is permitted to meet other girls. No, not permitted. This is simply something understandable for both of them. I was amazed by way he was talking about it, as though it was the most normal thing in the world; it was something envy worth, at least as it comes to me. He established the rank I would eagerly share with him.
Which proved to be impossible to accomplish.
I saw him only there, only once, never again - till today's morning. Letting in the light into my room by moving the curtains today morning I noticed him saying goodbye to a girl; she was carrying a sleeping bag and dressed like after yesterday's party, he - wearing tracksuit, gave her unwilling hug and this is how they took their own roots.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Erin O said...

More. We want more! I'll keep the posts coming if you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home